About Our School
Academics at Fairview – Excellent Rating Three Years in a Row!
Parents can now view Fairview’s State Report Card online. You can find the link to the report card on the district's public web site, CPS Online.
Fairview School is one of only a few Cincinnati Public Schools to receive the state’s highest rating. Schools that receive an excellent rating must meet or exceed performance, attendance, yearly progress and, where applicable, graduation standards. Designated as a "Center of Excellence" by the American Association of Teachers of German. Pupils consistently rank among the highest on the Ohio proficiency tests in Cincinnati Public Schools and score well above the national norm.
Students completing 6th grade at Fairview go on to excel in area public, private and parochial schools. A large percentage of Fairview students pass the Walnut Hills test. Well organized active parent group with many opportunities for input and involvement.
- All day kindergarten
- A.M. morning care and P.M. after school day camp, provided by the Cincinnati Recreation Commission
- German Choir (grades 2-6, acceptance by audition)
- Instrumental music (grades 4-6)
- Overnight camping experience for intermediate children (grades 3-6)
- Art Club (grades 2-6)
- Art in education program
- Art, Music, PE, weekly instruction K-6
- Strings (grades K-6)
- Instrumental Music (grades 4-6)
- Before/After School Activities
- SAY Soccer (grades K-6)
- Daisies/Brownies/Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts
- Fairview Runs (Running Club - all grades)
Fairview-Clifton German Language School
3689 Clifton Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45220
Phone 513-363-2100 | Fax: 513-363-2120
Fairview German Language Curriculum
German instruction at Fairview is provided within the framework of an intensive Foreign Language in the Elementary School (FLES) program with emphasis on content enrichment. In addition to traditional foreign language instruction, topics in curriculum areas such as social studies, science and math are covered in the German classroom as well. Visit our German Program page for more information.