novus
Fairview-Clifton German Language School
“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” ― Plutarch
Fairview-Clifton German Language School, originally founded and built in 1888 (on the corner of Stratford and Warner Street) is Cincinnati's second oldest magnet school. Exactly 120 years later (in 2008), Fairview moved to its current location on the corner of Clifton and McAlpin Avenue and was renamed Fairview-Clifton German Language School.
 
Today, Fairview continues to foster a culture of excellence and is one of only a few Cincinnati Public Schools to receive the state’s highest rating.
 
German Color Circles